- Pay attention to their personal ads. Read the women's profiles, if you want to increase your chances to find someone compatible with you.
- Use proper writing style and be polite.
- Don't send just a few lines, try to make your introductory letter informative enough and put it clear with what intentions you try to start correspondence with her.
- Print carefully, avoid mistakes. If she translates with dictionary, it may play the crucial role.
- VERY IMPORTANT. Attach at least one good quality picture of yourself in JPG format, size preferably not bigger than 70 Kb. Or send her a link to your photos on the web.
- Don't get discouraged if you don't get an immediate response from her. After all, it takes some time to put one's ideas on the paper.
- You may find it useful to do some independent research on the country of origin of the woman you are interested in (Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan). Not only will it impress the woman, but it may save you from committing a gaffe. You must always remember that this woman was raised in a totally different culture than your own. Obviously, it is in your best interest to know as much as possible about that culture. Our ABOUT CENTRAL ASIA section will be very helpful for that.
- Do not mass-mail your letter! Most e-mail providers block mass-mailed senders immediately. Better make a preference list of the ladies and send one by one within some time. Make a personal letter for each lady so she could be sure that your letter is not a template-based, but is sent to her individually. Make her feel special, and that would greatly increase your chances of her soonest respond.
- And finally: BE CREATIVE, BE ORIGINAL, AND BE YOURSELF!